Wednesday 6 October 2010

The cloud has lifted!

I am much perkier today and managed to be productive. I made a conscious effort to be perky and it more or less worked. Evening managed to survive a meeting at the school this morning without getting too irratated. These meetings take forever as the sharp elbowed MC parents share their angst.

Watched a little of 'Call me Dave's speech'. Thankfully I missed 'Your country need you' or might have vomitted. I fear that there is a stormy winter ahead. Will a remortgage be in order to pay for tuition fees? Probably. But of course, the banks are closed for business. Need to work out what to sell and start recycling tea bags. But at least we are all in this together.

I am about to sew a wing on a stuffed penguin and repair a few holes to stop the flow of plastic beads that are littering the house. I was chastised by youngest son for not doing the surgery yesterday. I am hoping my new curry recipe will be a success tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment